Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring
- Retained through the rear wheel spindle to protect the single swing arm
- Nylon bobbin head with aluminium support with a red hub stop on the exhaust side
- Simple to install
- Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Made from engineering grade materials
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase on this website
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Protruding from the driveline side of the Multistrada 1200 S Touring, the nylon bobbin head and aluminium inner protect the lower single swing arm and sprocket carrier. Fabricated from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head lies independent of the aluminium support and can rotate with impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, a striking red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.