Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 1199
- Mounted through the rear wheel spindle to protect the single swing arm
- Nylon bobbin head with aluminium support with a red hub stop on the exhaust side
- Simple to install
- Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Produced from engineering grade materials
- Nylon bobbins are available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Protruding from the driveline side of the Panigale 1199, the nylon bobbin head and aluminium inner protect the lower single swing arm and sprocket carrier. Made from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head sits independent of the aluminium support and can twist with impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, a striking red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.