Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 959 Corse
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin heads sit both sides of the rear wheel
- Supported by an aluminium inner for extra strength
- Retained by a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod with all required fastenings included in the kit
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase on this website
- Quick and easy to install
- Made from engineering grade materials by Evotech Performance
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Produced from injection-moulded matt black nylon, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 959 Corse offer discreet yet tough protection. With the additional support from the aluminium inner, the spindle bobbins aim to be the first to receive impact in an incident and hold the expensive swing arm, sprocket carriers and brake calipers away from harm. The innovative EP design allows the nylon bobbins to move above the aluminium to decrease wear and stress on the wheel.