Key Features of Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha FZ-09
- Mounted through the rear wheel using a stainless steel spindle rod
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin head with an aluminium supporting core
- Protects both sides of the rear wheel, swing arm and brake calipers
- Made from the highest quality materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Using the innovative design and experience of Evotech Performance, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha FZ-09 offer robust protection for your motorcycle. The nylon bobbin head is supported by an aluminium inner, and held in place using a stainless steel through-rod. Should an incident occur, the bobbin is expected to take impact first and should rotate to reduce stress and minimise damage on the rear wheel.