Features of EP Engine Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100 Black
- Precision-made all-aluminium component designed for an easy and exact fit
- The EP Engine Guard is formed to follow the lines of the engine's frontal area
- Fabricated to use existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Mounting bracket and quality fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why should I fit an engine guard to my Triumph Bonneville T100 Black?
The Bonneville T100 Black is a stunning retro-themed motorcycle, but the bare engine is open to attack from road debris. The EP engine Guard is designed to protect the engine's frontal and front underside from damage by stones and other road debris that can effectively shotblast the engine's surface area. The substantial but light-weight aluminium alloy machined and formed EP Engine Guard is defence against stone chippings or worse. The detailed design of the guard, complete with durable black powder coat finish, makes for a stylish and very protective accessory.