Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100 Black
- Lightweight, two-piece aluminium construction designed for easy and precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- EP Radiator Guard protects the radiator grill and is formed to fit around the radiator sides
- Engineered to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish blends in with the original 'black' colour scheme
- EP anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Bonneville T100 Black radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through - and like an original factory part at the same time. A radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator's internal waterways can also be punctured by stones, which are usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or passing traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage. Leaking coolant is also slippery and can cause loss of grip if it gets onto the tyres.
Registered Community Design No.
EU Reg. Design: 008934319-0001
UK Reg. Design: 6195549