Features of EP Engine Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100
- Precision-made aluminium engine guard designed for easy and exact mounting
- EP Engine Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- No additional chassis modifications needed for a secure fit
- Quality replacement fasteners and mounting bracket supplied
- Blends in completely with the Bonneville T100’s classic styling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is an EP Engine Guard necessary?
Protection for any vulnerable motorcycle component should be considered because it can prove to be cost effective – especially when it comes to the engine and the possible damage it can incur. By being exposed in true classic retro style, the Bonneville T100 engine is open to being peppered with stones and other road debris. This means the frontal area of the engine can look worse for wear in a short time. The EP Engine Guard acts as a front-line defence against all manner of objects that can be flicked up by the front tyre or other traffic – and looks good while doing so.