Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Bonneville T100
- Radiator guard is fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- Quality fittings and fixtures supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
The EP Radiator Guard protects the Bonneville T100 radiator from damage caused by road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc) while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiator's thin, soft aluminium cooling fins easily bend, and bent fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator's internal cores are also prone to being holed by stones that can be picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant can make the T100 inoperable through rapid overheating, which, in turn, can quickly lead to engine damage.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
EU Reg. Design: 008934319-0001
UK Reg. Design: 6195549
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.