Features of EP Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set for Triumph Speed Triple RS
- Guards manufactured from graded aluminium
- Designed to provide a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Machined hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides strong defence from road debris
- Deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator and oil cooling
- Fabricated to follow the lines and curvature of the standard radiator and oil cooler
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Fixtures and fittings supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
What do the two EP guards give me?
Total confidence that neither of the two expensive cooling systems are protected against damage from road debris, while still allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator and oil cooler have delicate cooling fins that easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator and oil cooler both feature internal cores that carry coolant / oil and are susceptible to being holed by stones or other road debris - usually picked up by the front tyre or other traffic and fired directly into the either cooling systems. Leaking coolant will make the Triumph Speed Triple RS inoperable through overheating, while leaking oil will cause reduced oil pressure and damage the engine. Coolant or oil on the bike's tyres can also cause sudden loss of grip.