Features of EP Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set for Triumph Speed Triple S
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- No chassis modifications required
- Fixtures and fittings supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set deliver?
The EP guard set protects the Triumph Speed Triple S radiator and oil cooler from damage caused by road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc), but at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiator and oil cooler's thin, soft aluminium fins easily bend, and bent fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator and cooler's internal cores are also prone to being holed by stones that can be picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant and oil can make the Speed Triple S inoperable because of overheating and low oil pressure, which can quickly lead to engine damage. Not forgetting that coolant and oil on motorcycle tyres cause sudden loss of grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.