Features of EP Bar End Weights for the Triumph Street Triple S (660)
- Replacement part for Triumph’s bar end cap
- Fully interfaces with Triumph’s OE bar end mirrors
- Bike-specific installation design to ensure a seamless fit
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including replacement bolts, increasing the weight at the end of the handlebars
- EP’s Bar Weights covered with a durable, black powder-coating and EP’s signature logos
- Super simple installation, no modifications to motorcycle or part required
Why should I choose EP Bar End Weights for OE handlebar end mirrors?
If you want to increase the weight of the handlebar ends to reduce high-frequency vibrations but keep Triumph’s original bar end mirrors, then these EP Bar End Weights for the Triumph Street Triple S (660) are the perfect option. The EP weights feature a bespoke design to ensure a close, secure fit to the existing mirrors and handlebar end, whilst displaying the quality and discreet appearance expected from an Evotech Performance product. Fitting could not be simpler, following the online pictorial instructions.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.