Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fitment
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- Designed with a high strength to weight ratio for maximum protection
- No additional chassis modifications required to install
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration material included
- Function and style in one genuine EP accessory
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed to cool engine coolant and use passing airflow to achieve this. Because of their position they are at risk to being damaged by road debris. The 1290 Super Duke R EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator’s delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones and other debris from ‘shot blasting’ or, worse, puncturing the radiator’s delicate aluminium construction to cause it to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which can result in engine damage. Escaping coolant can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.