Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 200 Duke
- Light-weight aluminium construction designed to give a secure, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Powder coated finish for durability
- EP Radiator Guard is formed to match the frontal area of the radiator
- Easy install - requires no modifications to the chassis / chassis components
- Protective neoprene pads provided
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM 200 Duke radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s thin, delicate cooling fins easily bend by being hit with stones, grit, etc, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal core (coolant gallery) is very susceptible to being holed by stones. These are usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the 200 Duke inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.