Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 390 Duke
- Light-weight, all-aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- EP Radiator Guards are formed to closely follow the frontal dimensions of the radiator
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Black powder coat finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fixtures and fittings where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP Radiator Guard really necessary?
Unfortunately, many motorcyclists have suffered from a punctured radiator and it is an expensive item to replace. Prevention is better than cure; an EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the KTM 390 Duke radiator from damage caused by road debris e.g. stones, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s delicate cooling fins can easily bend and block the passage of air, which can lead to the engine overheating, while the core can be holed by stones and weighty debris. Leaking coolant will not only lead to rapid engine overheating and possible engine damage, but also leaked coolant on tyres can cause sudden loss of grip.