Features of EP Rectifier Guard for KTM 390 Duke
- All-aluminium construction featuring an EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Allows unrestricted airflow for efficient regulator / rectifier cooling
- Black powder coat gives a factory-like durable finish
- Stainless steel replacement fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why fit an EP Rectifier Guard?
Regulator / rectifiers are designed and positioned to benefit from static and passing airflow, which cools this important electrical unit. Unfortunately, a regulator / rectifier is also ‘open’ to damage from road debris. The KTM 390 Duke EP guard is designed to protect the reg / rec’s delicate aluminium body and cooling fins by preventing stones, grit and other road debris from causing damage - they usually crack. The result of which will be corrosion and water ingress invariably leading the unit failing.