Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki DL 650
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- EP radiator guard provides maximum defence against road and off-road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict airflow
- The EP guard perfectly follows the lines of the radiator
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish applied to main guard
- Anti-vibration material where required is included
- Fitting instructions available to download
An EP motorcycle radiator guard does what exactly?
The EP radiator guard is designed to protect the motorcycle radiator from damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Radiators have delicate cooling fins that easily bend. Misaligned fins block passing air to cause overheating of coolant and, in turn, the engine. The Suzuki DL 650 radiator's internal coolant carrying tubes are easily holed by road / off-road debris; usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant not only causes overheating but can cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle's tyres.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.