Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Daytona 675
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fitment
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- Designed for high strength to weight ratio
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Radiator Guard?
Radiators are designed to cool engine coolant and are positioned to catch passing airflow to achieve this. Because of their position they are at risk to being damaged by road debris. The Daytona 675 EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the radiator's delicate cooling fins and internal waterways by preventing stones and other debris from 'shot blasting' or, worse, puncturing the radiator's delicate aluminium construction to cause it to leak. The result of which will be overheating, which, in turn, can result in engine damage. Escaping coolant can also leak onto the tyres and cause sudden loss of grip.