Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Daytona 675
- Low weight but tough all-aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important coolant cooling
- The EP guard is formed to follow the lines of the Daytona 675 radiator
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What protection does an EP Radiator Guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Triumph Daytona 675 radiator from flung road debris while allowing all-important cooling air to pass through to the cooler– and look good at the same time. A cooler’s delicate outer fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator’s internal cores can also be holed by stones and other debris, all usually picked up and fired directly into the cooler from the bike’s front tyre or by other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the Daytona inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage. If leaked coolant reaches the tyres this will cause loss of grip.