Features of EP Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set for Triumph Speed Triple
- Precision-made all-aluminium guards designed for an easy and precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers maximum airflow to the radiator and oil cooler
- EP guards are formed to follow exactly the lines of the radiator and oil cooler
- The guards fit securely using existing mounting points with no chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish gives a factory-look
- Fixtures and fittings are supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why does a Triumph Speed Triple need radiator and oil cooler guards?
EP radiator guards are designed to protect the Triumph Speed Triple radiator and oil cooler from road debris damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Regardless of engine capacity and overall performance, without quality guards in place the cooling fins of these units can get trashed by road debris. There is also a high risk of a stone chipping, flung from the front tyre or passing traffic, holing the radiator / oil cooler cores. Because the radiator and oil cooler are fragile and intricate components, they are difficult to repair (in most cases beyond economical repair) and expensive to replace - considerably more money than the cost of an EP Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.