Win tickets to Snetterton BSB!
Following a month’s break in proceedings to allow for the North West 200 and Isle of Man TT road racing events to take place, the British Superbike Championship contingent are heading back to the racetrack next weekend for the fourth round at Snetterton. And, to celebrate the return of the series, we’re giving our customers the opportunity to win tickets to the event, which takes place on 15-17 June, courtesy of the Be Wiser Ducati team.
We’ve been supporting race teams for a number of years through product support and the supply of Evotech Performance quality accessories, including EP Radiator Guards. In return, the feedback our supported teams give us about the performance of our accessories helps us to continually develop and perfect our products for road use.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the Snetterton 300 round of the British Superbike Championship plus an exclusive meet and greet opportunity with the Be Wiser Ducati team, simply head to our social media channels on Twitter (@EvotechRaceTeam) Facebook (@EvotechPerformance) and Instagram (@EvotechPerformance) and post a photo of your motorcycle fitted with EP products by 5pm on Tuesday 12 June. Don’t forget to follow us first, tag us in and hashtag #EPSnettertonComp so we can find your photos easily!
We’ll select a winner at random and let them know by 12pm on Wednesday 13 June, so we can get the tickets sent out in time for the event. For full competition terms and conditions, please see below.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the EP (Evotech Performance) free prize draw (“The Promotion”). Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Evotech Performance, whose registered office is at Beechings Way, Alford, LN13 9JE (“the Promoter”).
- Due to the short timescales and location of the Snetterton Race Circuit, this Promotion is open to UK residents only (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants need to visit Evotech Performance’s social media channels: Twitter (@EvotechRaceTeam) Facebook (@EvotechPerformance) and Instagram (@EvotechPerformance) and post a photo of their motorcycle fitted with EP accessories by 5pm on Tuesday 12 June. Entrants should also ‘follow’ or ‘like’ the relevant channel, tag Evotech Performance into the post using the relevant tag above and hashtag #EPSnettertonComp. They will then be entered into a free prize draw to win.
- No minimum spend is required. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete sign-ups or sign-ups not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
- The Promotion will run from 4pm on Tuesday 5 June 2018 to 5pm on Tuesday 12 June 2018 (“the Closing Date”). Users posting their photos after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
- There shall be one (1) prize (“the Prize”) which consists of:
- Two (2) race day tickets to the 4th round of the British Superbike Championship at Snetterton, courtesy of the Be Wiser Ducati team
- Meet and greet opportunity with the Be Wiser Ducati team at the above event (day and time to be agreed directly with a team representative).
- The Winner is responsible for:
- travel to and from the Snetterton race circuit plus any car parking expenses incurred at the venue
- arranging travel insurance/personal medical insurance with repatriation for themselves and their guest, if required
- food and refreshments while at the event
- the cost of any other optional activities at the event.
- The Winner shall be selected at random from those deemed eligible after following the above entry criteria. The Winner shall be notified by social media and their name posted on Evotech’s social media channels no later than 12pm on Wednesday 13 June 2018, and shall have until 5pm on Wednesday 13 June 2018 to claim the Prize.
- In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
- There shall be no cash alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for that/those of equal value.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be resold or given away as a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
- The Winner and their guest may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize including but not limited to travel, parking, accommodation, food or refreshments.
- Where the Prize involve use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winner will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.