Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory
- Fabricated from light-weight aerospace quality aluminium
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows unrestricted airflow for efficient radiator cooling
- Designed to ensure a secure, precise fit with no additional chassis modifications
- Engineered for maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- Black powder coat gives a stylish factory-like durable finish
- All required fixtures and quality fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What is the reason for fitting an EP Radiator Guard?
The EP Radiator Guard protects the Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory radiator from damage caused by road debris, while at the same time allowing all-important cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s cooling fins easily bend from surface debris. These misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal coolant-carrying cores are also prone to being holed by stones, etc because of being picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into this expensive component. Leaking coolant will cause rapid overheating, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage. Coolant can also leak onto the tyres to cause loss of grip.