Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
- Fabricated from graded light-weight aluminium
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures maximum airflow
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a fuss-free install
- EP oil cooler guard allows the original Aprilia grill to be retained
- Durable black powder coating delivers a factory-like finish
- All required fitting fixtures are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Oil Cooler Guard do?
An EP Oil Cooler Guard protects the Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory oil cooler from road debris damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The cooler’s delicate fins easily bend from being hit by debris to restrict the flow of cooling air, which can lead to overheating and reduced engine performance. The cooler’s internal core is also susceptible to being holed by stones picked up by the front tyre and flung directly into the cooler. Leaking oil will make the motorbike inoperable because of the sudden loss in oil pressure, which can result in severe engine damage. Leaking oil sprayed onto the motorcycle’s tyres will cause loss of grip.