Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Aprilia Tuono V4
- All-aluminium light-weight construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important oil cooling
- The light-weight EP guard allows retention of the original bodywork
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fixtures and anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit an EP Oil Cooler Guard?
Oil coolers are designed and positioned to capture passing airflow to enable cooling of the oil that flows through the cooler's internal core. Unfortunately, coolers are also 'open' to damage from road debris. The standard Aprilia Tuono V4 guard is more cosmetic than effective at protecting the cooler's delicate cooling fins and internal core from being 'shot blasted' by stones, grit etc or, worse, puncturing the main oil galleries within the core. The EP guard greatly reduces the chances of the cooler being holed, which will cause a drop in oil pressure and potentially wreck the engine.