Features of EP Radiator Guard for Aprilia Tuono V4 1000
- Precision-made aluminium radiator guard designed for easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows full flow of cooling air
- Mounting brackets, quality replacement fasteners and anti-vibration material are provided
- EP Radiator Guard provides maximum defence against road debris
- Aprilia Tuono V4 1000 radiator guard utilises original chassis mounting points
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP radiator guard really necessary?
To protect the Aprilia radiator from expensive damage / replacement caused by road debris, an EP radiator guard is the best defence. All radiators consist of delicate cooling fins that easily bend and block the passage of air – this can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the radiator’s internal waterways can be holed by stones that are being picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre, or from a rear tyre of a motorcycle / car in front of you. Leaking coolant will make the Aprilia Tuono V4 inoperable through overheating. Plus, coolant can leak onto the tyres to cause loss of grip.