Features of EP Bar End Weights for the BMW R 1200 GS
- Direct replacement for BMW’s Left and Right OE handlebar ends
- EP’s two-part weight system fully integrates with BMW’s handguards
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including replacement fasteners
- Far greater in weight to BMW’s original parts, reducing unwanted handlebar vibrations
- Hard-wearing matt, black powder-coating given to EP’s inner and outer bar weights
Why should I purchase EP Bar End Weights for my BMW?
Produced in full of stainless steel, EP Bar End Weights for the BMW R 1200 GS are far greater in weight to the original BMW parts. By increasing the weight, EP’s Bar End Weights can decrease the high-frequency vibrations felt through the handlebars ensuring a much smoother ride. Evotech Performance’s two-part handlebar weights are quick and simple to install, seamlessly integrating with BMW’s OE handguards, following the online, step by step instructions.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.