Features of EP Radiator Guard for BMW R 1200 RS
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with an easy installation process
- No modifications to the chassis or chassis components are required
- Black powder coat finish gives a durable factory-look finish
- Retains BMW front air deflector
- Fixtures and fittings included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why should I choose an EP Radiator Guard?
EP Radiator Guards are designed and produced by motorcyclists, who happen to be fabrication engineers – people who value quality and precision. The result is the BMW R 1200 RS EP Radiator Guard fits precisely and works perfectly at protecting the R 1200 RS radiator from damage caused by road / off-road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc), while at the same time allowing cool air to pass through. The radiators’ thin, soft aluminium cooling fins and internal cores are very susceptible to being hit or holed by debris that can be picked up by the front tyre or other traffic and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant will make the R 1200 RS overheat, and this could lead to engine damage.