Features of EP Radiator Guard for BMW S 1000 XR
- Graded aluminium construction for high strength to weight ratio
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers maximum protection and airflow
- The formed aluminium guard is finished with a durable black powder coating
- Simple installation process
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a precise fit
- Anti-vibration material is supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does a radiator guard give me?
The EP Radiator Guard looks every inch a factory supplied item and then simply goes about protecting the BMW S 1000 XR radiator from road / off-road debris while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s delicate fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The internal core of the radiator is also at risk of being holed by stones – stones that can be picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or from other traffic. Leaking coolant can lead to rapid overheating, a high chance of engine damage, and loss of grip if it leaks onto the S 1000 XR’s tyres.