Features of EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Aprilia RSV4
- Direct replacement parts for Aprilia’s Left and Right OE Bar Ends
- Weighty, longer Road design; heavier than EP’s Race option
- EP’s innovative fuss-free installation design
- Bespoke fitting, no alteration to bike or handlebar weights needed
- Supplementary weight aids the reduction of high-frequency vibrations in the handlebars
- CNC-machined from stainless steel with durable black powder-coating
What are the benefits of installing EP’s Road option Bar End Weights?
Precisely engineered from stainless steel, EP Bar End Weights offer a high quality addition to the handlebars of the Aprilia RSV4. The design of EP’s durable weights is heavier than Aprilia’s original bar ends, the additional weight helps to absorb high-frequency chassis vibrations which can be felt through the rider’s hands. The Road option weights are the heavier of the two handlebar weight styles produced by Evotech Performance, a larger design for longer rides or commuting, plus the bike-specific design is quick and easy to install.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.