Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory
- All-aluminium construction fabricated for exact fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- The EP guard is designed to follow the lines of the original oil cooler
- Does not restrict the airflow required to help maintain a consistent engine temperature
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All required fixings are supplied
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fitting instructions available to download
Do I really need an EP oil cooler guard?
Most definitely yes. An EP oil cooler guard protects the Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory oil cooler from road debris damage, while allowing cooling air to pass through to cool the pumped engine oil. The cooler unit consists of delicate cooling fins and internal cores - the fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which can result in the engine overheating and early degradation of the oil's lubricating properties. Also, the cooler's internal cores can be holed by stones to cause the oil to leak / spray out. Leaking oil can result in low engine oil pressure and cause serious engine damage. If leaked oil gets onto the motorcycle's tyres, there is a good chance of sudden lack of grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.