Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR
- Graded light-weight aluminium construction
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers maximum airflow
- The formed aluminium guard is finished with a durable black powder coating
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a fuss-free install
- All required fitting fixtures are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Oil Cooler Guard deliver?
The EP Oil Cooler Guard protects the Aprilia RSV4 1000 RR oil cooler from road debris damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The cooler’s delicate fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating and reduced engine performance. The cooler’s internal core is also susceptible to being holed by stones, etc; stones usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or other traffic. Leaking oil will make the motorbike inoperable because of the sudden loss in oil pressure, which could result in severe engine damage. Oil sprayed onto the motorcycle’s tyres will cause loss of grip.