Features of EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Aprilia Tuono 660 Factory
- Direct replacement parts for Aprilia’s Left and Right OE Bar Ends
- Larger Road design; heavier than EP’s Race option
- EP’s innovative fuss-free mounting design
- Bespoke installation, no modification to bike or handlebar weights needed
- CNC-machined from stainless steel with durable black powder-coating
- Stainless steel replacement fasteners included
Why should I fit EP’s Road option Bar End Weights?
Precision engineered from stainless steel, EP Bar End Weights offer high quality replacements for the left and right bar ends of the Aprilia Tuono 660 Factory. EP’s bike-specific design and mounting process ensures that fitting the handlebar weights is both simple and secure, no alteration to either bike or bar end weight is required. The Road option is the heavier of the two handlebar weight styles offered by Evotech Performance, a larger design for longer rides or commuting.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.