Features of EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Aprilia Tuono V4
- Direct replacement parts for Aprilia’s Left and Right OE Bar Ends
- Longer Road design; heavier than EP’s Race option
- EP’s innovative fuss-free installation design
- Bespoke mounting, no alteration to bike or handlebar weights needed
- Additional weight aids the reduction of high-frequency vibrations in the handlebars
- CNC-machined from stainless steel with EP’s signature durable powder-coating
What are the benefits of installing EP’s Road option Bar End Weights?
EP Bar End Weights offer high quality replacement handlebar weights for the Aprilia Tuono V4. Precisely engineered from stainless steel, the design of EP’s durable weights is heavier than Aprilia’s original bar ends. The added weight helps to reduce high-frequency chassis vibrations which can be transferred into the rider’s hands. The Road option weights are the heavier of the two handlebar weight styles made by Evotech Performance, a larger design for longer rides or commuting, plus the bike-specific design is quick and easy to install.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.