Features of EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel
- Direct replacement parts for Moto Guzzi’s original left and right bar ends
- EP’s Road option is a larger, robust weight
- Greater in weight to Moto Guzzi’s original, reducing annoying handlebar vibrations
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including all fasteners
- Trouble-free, no modification installation due to EP’s bike-specific mounting design
Why should I fit EP’s Road size Bar End Weights to my Moto Guzzi?
Motorcycle handlebar ends are susceptible to unwanted high-frequency vibrations which can impact your enjoyment of a ride. Produced in the UK from stainless steel and with a durable powder-coating, EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel make a desirable choice. EP’s Road bar weights are a heavier than the Moto Guzzi originals which can ease the transfer of annoying handlebar vibrations. The Road option is a larger handlebar weight, perfect for longer rides or commuting.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.