Features of EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Yamaha Tracer 7
- Directly replaces Yamaha’s OE bar end weights
- EP’s larger Touring option handlebar weight
- Adds weight to left and right handlebar ends to tackle uncomfortable vibrations
- Crafted from stainless steel with EP’s matt, black powder-coating and logos
- Quick and easy installation thanks to EP’s innovative bike-specific installation design
- All fasteners machined from stainless steel and included within the kit
Why should I fit EP’s Touring Bar End Weights to my Yamaha?
Evotech Performance have designed EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Yamaha Tracer 7 to place additional weight at each end of the handlebars to combat unwanted high-frequency vibrations. Crafted from stainless steel, the Touring option bar weight is the larger of the two options sold by Evotech Performance and is greater in weight to Yamaha’s OE parts, ideal for maximum vibration reduction. The Bar End Weights feature a bike-specific fitting design which gives a seamless and secure fit.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.