Features of EP Bar End Weights for the BMW M 1000 R
- Designed to seamlessly interface with BMW’s OE Bar End Mirrors
- CNC-machined from stainless steel, including all fasteners
- Adds weight to the handlebar ends to tackle unwanted handlebar vibrations
- EP’s Bar End Weights covered with a durable, black powder-coating and EP’s signature logos
- Simple installation process following EP’s downloadable video
Why should I choose Evotech Performance Bar End Weights?
Featuring a bespoke design for this BMW, EP Bar End Weights for the M 1000 R include the double benefit of seamless integration with BMW’s bar end mirrors and tackling unwanted handlebar vibrations. Evotech Performance’s precise design includes specific features to ensure the BMW original mirrors are held firmly in place. Manufactured from stainless steel, EP’s weights are heavier than BMW’s OE parts, adding weight to assist the reduction of handlebar vibrations for a more enjoyable ride.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.