Features of EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the BMW R 1200 RS
- Direct replacement handlebar weights with bike-specific fasteners
- Fully crafted from stainless steel to increase the weight to BMW’s OE parts
- EP’s Touring weight - larger than the EP Race option
- Bar End Weights finished with matt, black powder-coating for durability
- Fuss-free installation, no alterations required
Why should I fit EP Bar End Weights (Touring) to my BMW?
Mounted to both ends of the motorcycle’s handlebars, EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the BMW R 1200 RS are high quality replacements for BMW's OE parts. CNC-machined from stainless steel, the Bar End Weights are given a coat of durable powder-coating with Evotech Performance’s discreet styling and logos. The handlebar weights are simple to install with EP’s precise installation design. This Touring option is the larger of the two offered by EP, perfect for long rides.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.