Features of EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Ducati Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916
- EP’s bike-specific fitting design with the larger Touring Bar End Weights
- Direct substitutes for the OE left and right handlebar ends
- Fabricated from stainless steel with hardwearing powder-coating
- Increased weight to Ducati’s original, assisting the reduction of handlebar vibrations
- Innovative mounting design allows a quick and simple installation
- No modification required
Why should I fit EP Bar End Weights (Touring) to my Panigale’s handlebars?
To ease unwanted handlebar vibrations, Evotech Performance have designed EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Ducati Panigale V4 SP2 30° Anniversario 916. High-frequency vibrations can begin in the engine and transfer to the handlebars, impacting the rider’s hands. Due to their stainless steel construction, which increases the overall weight, the EP handlebar weights soothe the transfer of vibrations for a more pleasant ride. Produced to Evotech Performance’s expected high quality the weights receive long-lasting black powder-coating and feature EP’s innovative collet mounting system for a fuss-free installation.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.