Features of EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport
- Direct replacement parts for Ducati’s L and R Bar Ends
- Innovative, bike-specific installation design, no modification required
- EP’s substantial Road option adds weight to reduce high-frequency vibrations
- CNC-machined from stainless steel
- Weights given a matt, black powder-coating and EP styling
- All necessary fasteners crafted from stainless steel and included in the kit
Why should I add EP Bar End Weights (Road) to my Scrambler?
Evotech Performance have designed EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport to combat the high-frequency vibrations which motorcycle handlebars are known to be susceptible to. EP’s handlebar weights are machined from stainless steel to increase the weight at each end of the handlebars which dampens vibrations for a more enjoyable ride. EP’s quality production ensures an accurate fit to the motorcycle’s handlebars, with a bike-specific collet mounting design. The Road option weight is the larger offered by Evotech Performance, perfect for longer rides.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.