Features of EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Ducati Scrambler Icon
- EP’s Left and Right Bar Ends, direct replacements for Ducati’s original parts
- Additional weight for high-frequency vibration reduction
- Crafted fully in stainless steel, including all fasteners
- EP’s innovative collet mounting system is bike-specific, no modification required
- Bar End Weights powder-coated with EP’s signature matt, black finish for durability
Do EP Bar End Weights (Road) make a difference?
Evotech Performance have designed EP Bar End Weights (Road) for the Ducati Scrambler Icon to make a real difference: reducing unwanted handlebar vibrations originating from the engine. Constructed fully from stainless steel, EP’s handlebar weights are much heavier than Ducati’s original parts, the added weight soothes the vibrations for a much more pleasant ride. The Road option is the larger of the two handlebar end options produced by Evotech Performance whilst the installation design is bike-specific for a quick, simple mounting process.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.