Key Features of EP Honda CB650R Front Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection
- Nylon slider covering an aluminium core
- Held through the front wheel spindle via a stainless steel spindle
- Additional spindle bolt with through-hole supplied plus all other required fixings
- All parts designed and manufactured to EP's high standards
- Individual replacement bobbins can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Using Evotech Performance's innovative design, EP Front Fork Spindle Bobbins for the Honda CB650R offer crash protection to the lower front forks. The nylon bobbin is able to rotate with any impact to decrease stress and wear on the lower front end. Within the nylon is a strong aluminium core which fits to the front wheel via rolled thread stainless steel spindle. Finally, for the crash protectors to fit to the Honda Neo Sports Cafe, a replacement spindle bolt is provided with a through-hole for the spindle rod.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.