Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 1199
- Made from engineering grade materials
- Durable injection-moulded nylon bobbin outer with aluminium inner for reinforcement
- Bobbin outer can rotate with impact
- Secured through the front spindle via a stainless steel spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Offering protection to the front wheel spindle, lower front forks and brake calipers, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Panigale 1199 are discreet yet strong. The black bobbins sit snugly either side of the front spindle, held in place by a rolled-thread spindle rod. The durable materials of injection-moulded nylon and aluminium hope to be first to take impact should an incident occur. Additionally, the nylon outers are able to revolve with impact to reduce stress and wear on the wheel and bobbins.