Key Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection for the Honda CBR100RR SP
- Durable nylon slider covering an aluminium core
- Mounted through the front wheel spindle via a stainless steel rod
- Additional spindle bolt with through-hole supplied plus all other required fixings
- All parts designed and manufactured to EP's high standard
- Individual replacement bobbins can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Using Evotech Performance's innovative design, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Honda CBR1000RR SP offer crash protection to the lower front forks. The nylon bobbin is able to rotate with any impact to reduce stress and wear on the lower front end. Inside the nylon is a strong aluminium core connecting to the front wheel via a stainless steel spindle. Finally, for the crash protectors to fit to the motorcycle, a replacement spindle bolt is provided with a through-hole for the spindle rod to slide through.