Key Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection for the Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin
- Nylon slider covering an aluminium inner
- Held through the front wheel spindle via a stainless steel spindle
- Additional spindle bolt with through-hole supplied plus all other required fixings
- All parts designed and manufactured to EP's high quality
- Individual replacement bobbins can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Using Evotech Performance's innovative design, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin offer crash protection to the lower front forks. The nylon bobbin is able to rotate with any impact to reduce stress and wear on the lower front end. Inside the nylon is a strong aluminium core which connects to the front wheel via a rolled thread stainless steel spindle. Finally, for the crash protectors to fit to the Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin, a replacement spindle bolt is provided with a machined space for the spindle rod to slide through.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.