Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- Expressly designed to fit the front wheel of your KTM Adventure motorbike
- Quick and easy to install
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin heads located either side of the front wheel
- Mounted in place by a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Reinforced by a strong aluminium core
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Crafted from engineering grade material, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the KTM 1290 Super Adventure offer tough protection for both sides of the front wheel. Bobbin heads made from injection-moulded nylon sit above an aluminium core hoping to take impact first in the unlikely event of an accident. This could avoid costly damage to the brake calipers and lower front forks. Due to the innovative design, the nylon outer is able to revolve independently with any impact grab to reduce wear and stress on the wheel.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.