Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Street Triple
- Matt black injection-moulded nylon bobbins located either side of the front wheel
- Reinforced by an aluminium inner
- Mounted via a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Designed to protect the brake calipers, wheel spindles and lower front forks of your Triumph
- Straightforward to install
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Retained through the front wheel spindle and forks, the nylon bobbins and aluminium support of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Street Triple offer secure protection. The bobbins protrude from both sides of the wheel, hoping to take impact first should an incident occur, to diminish expensive damage. The innovative design by Evotech Performance allows the nylon bobbins to rotate above the aluminium core which can reduce stress and wear placed on the wheel.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.