Features of EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Honda CB750 Hornet
- Direct replacement for Honda’s L and R hand original equipment
- EP’s Touring Bar End Weight is our longer design weight
- Vastly increases the weight at the handlebar ends to minimise unwanted vibrations
- Bespoke design ensures a precise fit to the motorcycle’s handlebars
- CNC-machined from stainless steel
- Matt-black powder-coating for the EP Bar End Weights gives added durability
Why should I add EP Bar End Weights (Touring) to my Honda Hornet?
Crafted from stainless steel with a bespoke fitting design, EP Bar End Weights (Touring) for the Honda CB750 Hornet add extra weight to the end of each handlebar to eliminate annoying high-frequency handlebar vibrations. Fitting is swift and easy using the unique EP design and the EP Bar End Weights are protected with our signature matt, black powder-coating. The longer Touring design is Evotech Performance's largest design ideal for regular, long rides requiring maximum vibration control.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.