Features of Radiator Guard & Oil Cooler Guard Set for CBR1000RR-R Fireblade
- All-aluminium construction engineered for a precise fit
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong defence against stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important cooling of engine oil and coolant
- High strength to weight ratio means superb protection from a light-weight system
- EP guards are formed to replicate the lines and curvature of the standard radiator and oil cooler
- The EP oil cooler guard design allows the standard air deflector grill to be retained
- EP guards finished in durable black powder coat
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why the need to protect both guards?
The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade radiator and oil cooler are positioned for maximum cooling effect of passing air and, therefore, open to damage from road debris. Unfortunately, not only can the delicate cooling fins get damaged and misaligned, the internal cores can also be holed by stones that can be picked up and flung directly into the cooler from the bike's front tyre or from other traffic. Leaking coolant and oil will result in overheating and possible engine damage. EP oil cooler and radiator guards help protect these two important components, while allowing all-important cooling air to pass through - and look good at the same time.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
UK Reg. Design: 9007800099-0013
UK Reg. Design: 9007800099-0014
UK Reg. Design: 9007800099-0015
EU Reg. Design: 007800099-0013
EU Reg. Design: 007800099-0014
EU Reg. Design: 007800099-0015
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.