Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM Super Adventure
- All-aluminium construction fabricated for exact fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- The EP guard is formed to follow the curvature of the original radiator
- Does not restrict the airflow required to maintain a consistent engine temperature
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Additional fasteners and anti-vibration material, where required, are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Do I really need an EP Radiator Guard?
Can you afford to replace a severely damaged or holed radiator? With the severe degradation of road surfaces, damaged radiators are becoming more and more common. The EP Radiator Guard protects the KTM Super Adventure radiator from damage, while allowing air to pass through to the radiator unit, which consists of delicate cooling fins and a coolant-carrying core. The fins are easily damaged, and the cooler’s internal cores can be holed by stones. Leaking coolant can quickly cause serious engine damage because of rapid overheating. If leaked coolant gets onto the motorcycle’s tyres, there is a good chance of sudden lack of grip.