Features of EP Radiator Guard for KTM 1290 Super Duke GT
- Light-weight aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- EP Radiator Guard protects the standard Super Duke GT radiator from road debris
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Quality replacement fasteners and fittings where required are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects a motorcycle’s radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through - and look good at the same time. A radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator’s internal waterways can also be holed by stones, which are usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or other traffic - especially when riding in groups. Leaking coolant will make the Super Duke GT inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.