Features of EP Brake Lever Protector Kit (Race) for the KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Race proven design deters accidental application of the front brake lever
- Securely mounts to the handlebar via a model specific EP Bar End Weight
- Lever protector blade is CNC machined from high-grade billet aluminium
- Replacement matching left-hand EP Bar End Weight included in the kit
- Kit can help decrease high-frequency vibration felt through the handlebar
- Protector Blade and Bar End Weights finished with EP’s durable black powder-coating
Why should I fit a Race EP Brake Lever Protector Kit?
EP’s Race option Brake Lever Protector Kit for the KTM 1290 Super Duke R is designed to prevent accidental application of the brakes, great for both on the road and on the track. Currently, many race day companies and race circuits make brake protection a requirement before you can ride. EP’s aluminium brake lever guard features air-flow guides and machined lines to prevent airflow disturbance and has the added benefit of an innovative mounting system using bike-specific Race Bar End Weights. The handlebar weights are machined from durable stainless steel to Evotech Performance’s usual high quality, the additional weight aiding reduction of high-frequency vibration which can affect the rider’s hands.
Note: When fitting EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits, it is the rider’s responsibility to ensure the motorcycle’s throttle action (correct free-play, smooth opening and closing of the throttle, etc) is not impaired in any way. EP Bar End Weights and EP Brake Lever Protector Kits are designed to be used only with the OE throttle tube and handlebar grip.
This product is protected under the following registered design rights.
UK Reg. Design: 6277924
UK Reg. Design: 6277927
EU Reg. Design: 015022767-0045
EU Reg. Design: 015022767-0048
All intellectual property rights belong to Drury Precision Engineering Limited. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously.
The Evotech Performance® brand name and EP® logo are both registered trademarks of Drury Precision Engineering Ltd.